A company in the eastern United States claiming to fight inflammation and body pain one rub at a time is now lathering its new merchandise across retailer shelves.
On Monday, Chill Medicated announced that it would be launching four newly developed topical body rubs intended to help alleviate joint and muscle aches. The company claims that these new products will offer more medicine for the same cost and that its CBD and CBD+THC creams are potent and effective pain relievers.
Chill is a company that proudly dedicates itself to supplying natural, high-grade, plant-based health and wellness products. Its curated variety of cannabis-derived topicals are designed to assist with the company’s mission to provide the globe with top-of-the-line remedies at a reasonable price.
Read more: Massage Envy integrates CBD from Charlotte’s Web into its masseuse arsenal
Read more: Cookies and InterCure to open flagship CBD shop in Austria
The four new products from Chill are listed and described below-
RELAX Body Rub
- A cream designed to alleviate mild aches and pains that will act as a superior alternative to taking painkillers
- Therapeutic effects set in within 10-15 minutes
- Contains 500 milligrams of THC and 500 milligrams of CBD
CBD Body Rub
- Proudly made with organic ingredients
- Contains 2000 milligrams of CBD intended to soothe pain and inflammation
MAXX Body Rub
- Designed to be non-addictive and help with chronic pain
- Contains 1000 milligrams of THC and 1000 milligrams of CBD
- Topical designed to relieve severe pain in any area of the body
- Contains 2000 milligrams of THC and 2000 milligrams of CBD
“Our mission is to relieve pain, inflammation, skin conditions, and other ailments with natural ingredients and the powerful medicines that cannabis provides us,” said Ryli Kant, Director of Marketing for Chill Medicated.
Like Mugglehead on Facebook